Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
Krabi 7 Islands Tour
National park fee 400 THB /Adult, 200 THB /Child **please pay cash at the spot
|1,500 THB||1,200 THB|
|Price in Thai Baht per person Child ( 4 -12 Years) Child age below 3 years are free of charge|
|Extra transfer charge|
Free Pickup from Ao Nang, Klong Muang, Krabi Town.
other areas are chargeable
|Program and Itinerary Krabi 7 Islands with Plankton Tour|
• 12:30 PM. Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier
• 13:00 PM. Take the boat past Phranang Cave & Railay Beach to take some great photos of the rugged landscape.
• Next, we stop at Poda Island for cliff diving and rock climbing. Not for the faint-hearted!
• Head to Tup Island.
• See the small islands on the way to Taming Island for our first snorkeling stop.
• Look for Nemo in the crystal clear water with a 300-meter sheer cliff face and surrounding islands as your picture perfect background.
• Enjoy a delicious BBQ on the boat as you watch the sun go down in the distance.
• Our second snorkeling stop is at the famous Chicken island.
• Head in to the night to our secret Plankton Swimming spot close to Railay Beach for a once in a life time experience --bioluminescent swimming!
• 20:00 pm: We arrive back at the pier to transfer back to your resort or hotel.
|What to bring|
We will do our best to accommodate your preference.
Please let us know how we can enhance your trip, we are happy to assist you in every ways we can.
Click here to contact us. or simply call us at: +66 84 745 8833