• Limit the number of tourists we take to Hongs Island Maximum 40 Persons per boat
• Use only fully educated guides, approved by The Tourism Authority of Thailand
• Employ local people with deep knowledge and understanding of the sea.
• Explore the limestone caves, at Hong Island ( Lagoon ) and Panak Island.
• Thai Lunch & Seafood Dinner and Buffet on the boat.
• Trip operated by John Grays Sea Canoe
|Price in Thai Baht per person||Adult||Child|
|Hong by Starlight by John Grays Sea Canoe||THB 3,900||THB 1,900|
|Price in Thai Baht per person Child ( 4 -12 Years) Child age below 3 years are free of charge|
|Program and Itinerary of Hong by Starlight by John Grays Sea Canoe|
Hotel Pick-up by air conditioned vehicle
|-||Arrive Ao Por pier, Board our modern Twin-engine escort boat,
Thai style light lunch such as traditional fried noodle, chicken satay, fruits will be served on board.
Great fun trip and Nature Game briefing on the boat while cruising to the Phang Nga Bays
|-||Arrive first island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs . We will have paddle guide who will be escorting you during the canoeing trip|
|-|| Return to the escort boat and move to the second islands
Explore two more caves and hongs
|-||Thai Seafood buffet dinner during Phang Nga Bay Sunset . Fresh meal cooked on board|
|-||Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong in the cave. Great experience|
|20.30||Depart for Ao Por.|
|21.30||Drop off at your hotel with remarkable trip by John Grays Sea Canoeing Trip|
What to bring
We will do our best to accommodate your preference.
Please let us how we can enhance your trip, we are happy to assist you in everyway we can.
Click here to contact us. or simply call us at: + 66 84 745 8833